Average Price in Edgewater: $394,520 County Average: $234,569
Average Taxes in Edgewater: $4,028 County Average: $13,024
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Edgewater: $160 County Average: $95
Average Walkscore in Edgewater: 16 County Average: 19
Average Year Built in Edgewater: 1983 County Average: 1993
Average Days on Website in Edgewater: 54 County Average: 101
Edgewater KY Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Edgewater
come see this remodeled 40502 split-level home in the wonderful Edgewater estates neighborhood. this beautiful...
Beautiful custom estate home in the heart of lexington, ky...
Large lot in desirable Edgewater estates. with almost 5 acres...
* motivated seller, make offer! * new lakefront community of Edgewater at cumberland light * good investment in newer neighborhood, buy low now, sell high later * beautiful, cleared building lot near front of entrance * basement building lot * plank fence on back property line * community restrictions to protect neighborhood high quality * hoa dues only $300 per year * gorgeous views * private, gated community requires gate code for access * half of a mile drive to public boat ramp * 10 minutes to alligator ii marina * indian hills cabin rentals and koa campground nearby * plenty of boat storage in area * 15 miles to russell springs restaurants & shopping venues * approx. 2-3 hours to lexin...
Brand new 1622 sqft, all brick, ranch home w/lovely details throughout...
You will love the customization added into this beautiful newly built 3 bed - 2 bath home...
If you are looking for one level living in the heart of lexington...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Jackhammer the kitchen?Renovation details: http://bit.ly/2p3vE1dLexing
"Morgan went well above and beyond with the selling of our house. I was out of the country for a good portion of it being on the market, and Morgan was always a phone call away. I would highly recommend him as well as any of he Lex Hub crew!"