Average Price in Edgewater: $443,625 County Average: $440,593
Average Taxes in Edgewater: $4,908 County Average: $5,013
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Edgewater: $154 County Average: $151
Average Walkscore in Edgewater: 19 County Average: 35
Average Year Built in Edgewater: 1994 County Average: 1979
Average Days on Website in Edgewater: 64 County Average: 93
Edgewater KY Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Edgewater
Great location for this newer 4 br, 3ba tri-level on a dead end street in berea annex...
* motivated seller, make offer! * new lakefront community of Edgewater at cumberland light * good investment in newer neighborhood, buy low now, sell high later * beautiful, cleared building lot near front of entrance * basement building lot * plank fence on back property line * community restrictions to protect neighborhood high quality * hoa dues only $300 per year * gorgeous views * private, gated community requires gate code for access * half of a mile drive to public boat ramp * 10 minutes to alligator ii marina * indian hills cabin rentals and koa campground nearby * plenty of boat storage in area * 15 miles to russell springs restaurants & shopping venues * approx. 2-3 hours to lexin...
Large lot in desirable Edgewater estates. with almost 5 acres...
with easy access to cynthiana, georgetown, paris this 2.3458 acre lot it a great find! make the move to...
the finished basement features a rec room with a fireplace, full bath and lots of storage area or room to finish to your needs. situated at the end of Edgewater court with easy access to walking trails, shopping, churches and schools....
If you are looking for one level living in the heart of lexington...
Beautiful custom estate home in the heart of lexington, ky...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan was extremely patient with me as a first time home buyer. He never seemed bothered to show me multiple houses or answer my thousands of questions. He listened to my needs and wants and always sent me information on the houses that met those needs and wants. He was very knowledgeable with the entire purchase process which was helpful to someone who hadn't purchased before. I will definitely be using Morgan in the future for all my realty needs and referring all my friends and family to him. "